Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cheng beng - Part 1

today is the Cheng Beng, it's Chinese's important festival
let we visit to the graves of ancestors and pay respects.
about 4.30pm... i help my mother put the food n the insence paper into the car
let go...first that i had visit to my great-grandfather n great-grandmother 'house'
actually i had never seen my great-grandfather at all
when the time i hadn't born yet he passed away already
don't know what's him like
but i still remember my great-grandmother
miss her so much...
30min ago...
wah... so nice
a lot of colour flag on their 'house'
if these are real money. is how wonderful...

after that, we had visit to my grandfather 'house'
also had never seen my grandfather at all
he passed away before i was born...
but the year i was born n the year he is dead is same. it's 1989

so i don't know what's him likeclimb up the hill n visit to the graves of the great-great grandparenta few minute ago... i saw it...
ya, the graves of the great-great grandparenta lot of sweating and panting
so tired...
suddenly i saw a thing that i can eat... what is that?ya, it's banana
but my mum wouldn't let me eat
it's so dirty...

xxxxxxxxxx

about 7.00pm...
we just go back
see your next year my ancestors
n hope your can 'poh pi' me get the good result in my STPM this year

No comments:

Post a Comment