Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sukan Saringan

Today is the day that i wake up more earlier about 5.00am
the earlier in saturday in this year
because i want go to McDonald's to take breakfast with Hue Yi and Sue Ling
yesterday Hue Yi send a massage for me,
say that 'tomorrow meet at McD about 6.30am... it's not go at 6.30am'
so now i want go out liao
its about 6.00pm
when i reached there, they still not come yet i wait in my car during the waiting time, i start to take picture
my sausage McMuffin with Egg
i already eaten half
hahax...
the participants, sit in tenis court waitingme and the Counterpain

after finish running the 200m,
the swats have flowed out,
the clothes are all wet,
n VERY VERY VERY tired
but i still have another one - 400m
OMG!!!
there is no more strength
the aunty winnie comes to see me
'inflate' for me
thanks a lot
the tarik tali for KCT team n KHY team
finally the KCT team wins in this match
about 11am, the Sukan Saringan was dismiss
i get home now
see my oily face n all sweats
i need a bath now
n sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment