Friday, May 1, 2009

Celebrate grandmother birthday

happy labour day
is the public holiday for each work
including me - student also have holiday
so, everyone will get a rest
erm... the main point for me today
ya, it was the celebration of my grandmother birthday
actually i not really know the birthday date of my grandmother...
but on this day every year
we will stay together to celebrate her birthday...
today i wake up as 9.30am
the first thing that i do for this morning is online
about 11.00am...
i just go to take a bath
prepare to attend my grandmother birthday party
it also our family party
each person bring their own food to thereseem do it like buffet
a lot of food...
after finish the lunch
we all just take a family photosee, so many person
but this just a part of my family members
still many person didn't attend this party
n the cake
ya the main dishes
but why is the cake is writing happy mother day...
about 3.30pm we just go home
now i was waitng my next activities
that is hiking

No comments:

Post a Comment