Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's really troublesome...

just wake up
today really tired...
n it's really troublesome...
in the morning i was wake up early
because go to repair the car
that get hit yesterday...
fortunately, that man want pay the cost of repair
ah bo... i will be bankrupt....
about 9.30am i go to P. Ramlee road meet that man
then he took me to the shop
n let the foreman check up
but the foreman was not free
must wait until afternoon 
just got free time repair for me
so.... go home first lo
about 12.30pm i was drive the car go back to there... 
but they need at least 5 hours to repair the car
so must wait until 6.00pm
but nobody was free
nobody can fetch me go home....
then had no choice 
so visit a friend's house 
before that  was originally go to Mable home 
but she seem like no free want go out later
so i try calling Ah Teng
luckily she free
can come and fetch me to her house...
this was the first time i reach her new house...
have a long time didn't go her house already
she was moved i also forget
but the way, thanks you a lot
fetch me to your house
ah bo.... i was no place to go...
THANKS, AH TENG
about 6.00pm she was fetch me back to there
finally, my car is well now
wah... seem like nothing happen
after collect the car
i was go home to have a sleep until now....

No comments:

Post a Comment