Friday, May 15, 2009

My car was hit

just came back from hospital
because of my car was hit by ambulances
ya it is real...
in the evening
study at home
but study until my brain nearly can't work already
so go out relax
i invite my sister go to queensbay with me
n go to KFC have tea
n then we are going to shopping
about 6.30pm we just go home...
when the time i arrived the parking lot on my house downstairs
the ambulances is at there too
ambulanceman want me stopped behind the ambulance
let them save the patient first
but don't why suddenly the ambulance go backward...
bingbong....
the car spoil already....
i quickly go down n seeomg...
then i try to confront will the driver
but he must send the patient to hospital first
wanted me follow he to hospital
n see how...
so i just follow he go hospital..
like that lo
my car spoiled
sadly...

No comments:

Post a Comment