Thursday, March 19, 2009

A date with Poey Yee

Today i can't wake up
because i was very tired yesterday
i don't want n also very lazy to leave my bed
but i already promise Poey Yee go to red box
so i must wake up
n then go to Poey Yee house fetch her
it was already 10.30am
my booking time is 11.00am
but must check-in the room 15minutes before appointment time.
Or not they will cancel our booking
i reach there is already 10.50am it's late
luckily they didn’t cancel my booking

ya ... just only we two, nobody rob the mic with me
so happy

While, their set menu have 4 choice only
I was order the pineapple rice for Poey Yee n the chicken Teriyaki for me...
As for the food has gone delicious compare to last time
Having sung n having eat,
it's just need RM9++up per person including the express lunch.
it's worth very

look. How lazy am i

See. How crazy for us
in toilet also can take picture
n the effect is not bad quite nice

so happy today take a lot of picture with Poey Yee
A nice memory for me n u today
n have been recorded in my blog details
to let me think back...

No comments:

Post a Comment