Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Skipped tuition class

Ya... I was so lazy recently.
I skipped Chemistry Tuition class today again
I don't know why somebody have endurance to accept in so long a tuition time
more than 4 hrs in one day
have occupied a part ( more than 30%) in my life
it was very tired...
ai... 'bo pan huat' because i can't follow the school lesson
it's too fast n i didn't understanding what does the teacher teach...
so i need the tuition
though take a long time
but at least i understand what does the tuition teacher teach
it's quite details n the fee was quite expensive also
so I skipped tuition = I waste the money
so to make up for losing i decide to study
i started fro Chapter 13 electrochemisry
4.30pm...
half reactions n redox reactions, electrode potential n the electrochemical series
...
In an instant...8.30pm...
electrolysis
...
yeah... I have finish this chapter

xxxxxxxxxx

suddenly i feel my book was very 'terrible'
the plastic cover was torn already
n a lot of new book still have not covered up yetI spend more than 2hrs to finish the covering

xxxxxxxxxx

now, i feel very tired
sit for whole day, until my body is aching

No comments:

Post a Comment